Friday, July 21, 2006

Dedicated to Kay & Ann

Kay & Ann have had one of my favorite knitting blogs for a long time, Mason-Dixon Knitting.

They got me back into a big knitting swing with their Afghans for Afghans project by collecting 8"x8" squares that were then sewn together and sent off to Afghanistan. They put together a fantastic book that has created a storm: a knit-along blog , a flickr gallery for projects from the books. I've met them both, and they're also just lovely people.

I love their stuff, I love them, and I love to give them a hard time about sewing in the ends of their knitting (machine stitch and cut! I say), so this post, and especially this picture, is dedicated to them.

blanketwildstripe

Just to be very, very explicit: I made it that way On Purpose.

Stay tuned to see what happens to THAT piece.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww! Welcome to Bloggy Blabbyland! Can't wait to see what that fringey thing is gonna be!

Please post pics of The Masterwork. xox Kay

7/27/2006 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home