Thursday, July 05, 2007

Geschafft!

That's German for Accomplished! Done! Finished!

Trip to Germany and Copenhagen was successful and very fun. Handmade gifts were a big hit. I made a baby blanket for my host sister and 70 flags for a 70th birthday for my host father. Baby blanket and flags to come, with stories and pictures. Blogger, now "saving my drafts automatically," just ate the post while I previewed it. I don't have the time to re-write it just now, but I will.

In the meantime, On To The New!

I made it into the Doll Quilt Swap - hooray! After an hour of cleaning up the craft room from all those flags and a little ironing and sorting, I have this:

Doll Quilt Swap Beginnings

Doll Quilt Swap

2 Comments:

Blogger marcisenders said...

Welcome home!

7/05/2007 9:07 PM  
Blogger futuregirl said...

Wow! Sounds like a great trip. :)

7/06/2007 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home