Sunday, August 12, 2007

Quilts, Quilts, Quilts

I actually have three quilts to post, but they are all so very deserving of their own posts, I'm going to spread out the love.

First things first: My First Completed Quilt. For real. For DollQuiltSwap II.

Doll Quilt

Mailed off a bit after the deadline, but the recipient should definitely have it by now.

Doll Quilt Back

I'm still waiting to receive my doll quilt, but she who sends late must not have impatience for the tardiness of others.

One more picture, just because I'm so pleased with myseslf. I hope Miss Rita likes it!

Doll Quilt on the line

With a big thanks to the organizers of the swap - it gave me the impetus I needed to start and finish a whole (tiny) quilt.

Doll Quilt Swap

3 Comments:

Blogger futuregirl said...

Great mini quilt! I like the circle quilting.

8/12/2007 3:25 PM  
Blogger Carson said...

Hey there!
"better late than never" is my middle name...I know that's actually four names!
Re your comment on the baby things: bonnet and mules.
The bonnet is by Adrian over at helloyarn.com and I have a pdf of the Mules if you want to leave your email I can send it :)

8/14/2007 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it very much indeed!

Thank you Amber!
:)

8/22/2007 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home