Friday, January 26, 2007

Weekend Tease


I've been sorely lacking in many important ways this week: SLEEP, blog posting, and photo sessions. I'm catching up in that order.


I'm NOT lacking in finished objects. If Blogger behaves this weekend and I'm able to use it again, I will show you pictures of:


- A knitted square for Larissa


- The finished chair


- Progress on The Blanket


- How (not) to make a delicious coffee flan


- Yarn details on the hat pattern


I mean, can you STAND the anticipation? Ha! I know that most of us are keeping these blogs as self-inspiration, self-motivation, and keeping self in check, so I think you understand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carson said...

yep, i hear ya loud & clear about the priorities of catching up.

1/27/2007 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home